The plan was to test Fred yesterday, then it got pushed to today. The spiritual climate here today is pretty messy, probably due to Halloween last night, so Fred has requested postponing the test until tomorrow.
We will try again then. Meanwhile, keep praying. We are looking at sundry angles of this issue, examining each clue for additional clues.
By Arthur Burk, November 1, 2012
From the Hub, in Anaheim