It is Monday evening. Our bold new prayer venture has been launched. Light prayer #1 was posted Saturday evening. By late afternoon, 100 people had conquered the technology to announce their partnership with us for this week. Another dozen committed by e-mail since they are better at intercession than geekology.
It will be interesting to see if the partnership level varies widely from week to week, or sags over time, or grows week after week as people see the benefits in their own lives.
I have written the next two prayers and they are already in Sandy’s hands to post at the appropriate time. I like the one for next week. It has a bold, strong, aggressive flavor to it.
But I love the one for Sunday the 19th. I think the new idea expressed there will release a wonderful bouquet of sparkling fresh prayers.
Today was an admin day for the whole team. Nothing sparkly to report, but we sure cleared a lot of trivia out of the way.
Tomorrow I will be writing in a focused manner from five to nine, working on the diagnostic game. We have finished the section on time and feel we have a pretty good set of tools for determining whether there is a curse on time, a trauma bond to time or some other time-related spiritual glitch in your life.
I am half way through the material on land issues. I am hoping to push really hard this week and finish my conceptual work, the written and audio stuff so the rest of the team can take it and run with it. At present, I am the choke point, and I would love to pass the unwanted baton on to Megan and Ryan.
Our objective is to have a tablet and phone based game — both Android and iOS — that you can purchase and download. You pick some facet of your life that is not flowing well and cruise through the decision tree to find out whether the sticking point is either time or land.
Of course this does not cover all the ills of mankind. This initial game is limited to time and land defilement, but those are the areas so many people have trouble diagnosing.
Now ponder this. The game is loaded with resources. There are dozens of short written teaching papers as well as dozens of audio clips developing specific points. As a teaching tool alone, it is very rich with treasures.
Furthermore, I am pretty good at diagnostics most of the time. The game is simple on the surface, but complex in the internal guts, taking in all sorts of variables. If you answer the questions accurately, it should be able to spot a curse on time, affecting your soul, coming down through the females only, on your father’s side (a recessive generational curse, in other words) affecting only the second born daughters.
Here is a picture of just one corner of the brain mapping program we use to design the game.
Not too shabby, in my opinion.
I think this dawg will hunt!
BUT . . . what if the game was loaded with light!
What if people suddenly knew things in response to the questions that they hadn’t known before they picked up the game? What if revelation flowed like a river? What if the splendid architecture of the game contributed 1% to the success of the game and the light of God provided the other 99% of the spiritual effectiveness of the game?
No one knows!
So far as I know, no game has been developed in all of human history that has the light of God embedded in it through the prayers of the saints during the development process.
What if there was so much of the light of God around this game that it was seen supernaturally on the download sites, instead of being lost among the millions of others.
What if there was so much light on this game that people who needed it and had no clue that there existed such a thing as a diagnostic game, in the Exhorter key of music, were drawn to the game store supernaturally and found what they needed when they didn’t even know it was possible?
What if the worst Neanderthals in the world had absolutely no difficulty downloading it to their phone or tablet and playing it with precision and peace on their first try?
No one knows what the world would be like with the light of God in play at that level.
But I sure wouldn’t mind finding out . . .
* * *
I also wouldn’t mind being done with my part of the Spiritual Diagnostic Game by Friday of this week!
I am chomping at the bit to start the first major new project of 2014. It was nowhere on the horizon six weeks ago, and now it is kicking and fussing to come to light.
It is code named Project N.
I know about a quarter of what I need to know to execute this task. I know where to find most of the rest of the needed insights with the usual application of hard work and sharp tools.
And I know that I know that it could be a whole lot better product if the light of God shines on my research along the way instead of it just being the product of hard work.
Hint, hint . . .
Copyright January 2014 by Arthur Burk
From the Hub, while the skateboarders sharpen their skills in the patio nearby.