Off and Running

It is Monday evening.  Our bold new prayer venture has been launched.  Light prayer #1 was posted Saturday evening.  By late afternoon, 100 people had conquered the technology to announce their partnership with us for this week.  Another dozen committed by e-mail since they are better at intercession than geekology.

It will be interesting to see if the partnership level varies widely from week to week, or sags over time, or grows week after week as people see the benefits in their own lives.

I have written the next two prayers and they are already in Sandy’s hands to post at the appropriate time.  I like the one for next week.  It has a bold, strong, aggressive flavor to it.

But I love the one for Sunday the 19th.  I think the new idea expressed there will release a wonderful bouquet of sparkling fresh prayers.

Today was an admin day for the whole team.  Nothing sparkly to report, but we sure cleared a lot of trivia out of the way.

Tomorrow I will be writing in a focused manner from five to nine, working on the diagnostic game.  We have finished the section on time and feel we have a pretty good set of tools for determining whether there is a curse on time, a trauma bond to time or some other time-related spiritual glitch in your life.

I am half way through the material on land issues.  I am hoping to push really hard this week and finish my conceptual work, the written and audio stuff so the rest of the team can take it and run with it.  At present, I am the choke point, and I would love to pass the unwanted baton on to Megan and Ryan.

Our objective is to have a tablet and phone based game — both Android and iOS — that you can purchase and download.  You pick some facet of your life that is not flowing well and cruise through the decision tree to find out whether the sticking point is either time or land.

Of course this does not cover all the ills of mankind.  This initial game is limited to time and land defilement, but those are the areas so many people have trouble diagnosing.

Now ponder this.  The game is loaded with resources.  There are dozens of short written teaching papers as well as dozens of audio clips developing specific points.  As a teaching tool alone, it is very rich with treasures.

Furthermore, I am pretty good at diagnostics most of the time.  The game is simple on the surface, but complex in the internal guts, taking in all sorts of variables.  If you answer the questions accurately, it should be able to spot a curse on time, affecting your soul, coming down through the females only, on your father’s side (a recessive generational curse, in other words) affecting only the second born daughters.

Here is a picture of just one corner of the brain mapping program we use to design the game.

Spiritual Diagnostics Game

Spiritual Diagnostics Game

Not too shabby, in my opinion.

I think this dawg will hunt!

BUT . . . what if the game was loaded with light!

What if people suddenly knew things in response to the questions that they hadn’t known before they picked up the game?  What if revelation flowed like a river?  What if the splendid architecture of the game contributed 1% to the success of the game and the light of God provided the other 99% of the spiritual effectiveness of the game?

No one knows!

So far as I know, no game has been developed in all of human history that has the light of God embedded in it through the prayers of the saints during the development process.

What if there was so much of the light of God around this game that it was seen supernaturally on the download sites, instead of being lost among the millions of others.

What if there was so much light on this game that people who needed it and had no clue that there existed such a thing as a diagnostic game, in the Exhorter key of music, were drawn to the game store supernaturally and found what they needed when they didn’t even know it was possible?

What if the worst Neanderthals in the world had absolutely no difficulty downloading it to their phone or tablet and playing it with precision and peace on their first try?

No one knows what the world would be like with the light of God in play at that level.

But I sure wouldn’t mind finding out . . .

* * *

I also wouldn’t mind being done with my part of the Spiritual Diagnostic Game by Friday of this week!

I am chomping at the bit to start the first major new project of 2014.  It was nowhere on the horizon six weeks ago, and now it is kicking and fussing to come to light.

It is code named Project N.

I know about a quarter of what I need to know to execute this task.  I know where to find most of the rest of the needed insights with the usual application of hard work and sharp tools.

And I know that I know that it could be a whole lot better product if the light of God shines on my research along the way instead of it just being the product of hard work.

Hint, hint . . .

Copyright January 2014 by Arthur Burk

From the Hub, while the skateboarders sharpen their skills in the patio nearby.

This entry was posted in Family News. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Off and Running

1. Kate Mazur says:

While there’s lots I could say, I just downloaded The Brain (free version) and am off and running, organizing things I have watched sit sadly on the shelves in my head with no way for me to implement. I have felt like my hands were tied behind my back for years…loosing notebooks & such and not being able to keep track of the zillion and one things my mind was trying to hold and which my spirit and soul longed for me to accomplish.

As I pray for you all and trudge forward with all that’s on my plate, I rejoice knowing the King cares about such trivial things as gray matter peace. Thanks for all of this!!!

Treasures abound.

2. Carol Brown says:

Never mind. I found it! Carol Brown

3. Carol Brown says:

So where do we find these light prayers? Carol Brown godsheart@comcast.net

4. Sherry says:

Wow! Looking forward to this game. I prayed your light prayer over my family and last night my 17 yr. old daughter came out of her room and shared something with me that was said to her when she ways 6 or7 yrs old. She had fallen off a spinning playground toy and she said, I almost died when I fell off that.’ Then a boy said back to her; ‘I wish you did die.’ Last night she came out and said that this memory, from years ago, just popped up in her memory and she didn’t know why! Praise God, He shined His light on something and we were able to pray about it and talk about it. Thank you.

5. 4windsri says:

I just set it up and it seems like it may be of great assistance in organization here! If I can work out the log in to WordPress, I’d be happy. It;s been a thorn in my side for a long time.

6. Merylin says:

I have nether a cell phone or tablet. Do I need to buy a tablet for this game?

Merylin, probably yes, but don’t do anything for a couple of months yet. We have a lot of work to do before we know exactly what platforms it will be on.

7. Ellie Wiens says:

Thanks so much for your blogs and teachings…..I love them….this one is actually mind boggling as to what can really be possible with God’s light illuminating it!!! I look forward to the end result. You’ve been instrumental in my walk to greater freedom! Thank you so much. I am delighted to be a prayer partner with you and your team.

Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 02:56:41 +0000 To: wiens_ellie@hotmail.com

8. I LIKE the idea of light shining on and through the game. Often times when I have taught, I invited Father to show us anything He wished, even if it had absolutely nothing to do with what I was teaching. So, why not through this game? Not only things that are related to the topic, but maybe that crazy missing puzzle piece that has been frustrating you for years? Chester could have some FUN with this!

9. Ronda says:

Loving the whole concept of the Light of God shining on and through. Praying into it with you and looking forward to the revelations to come. 🙂

10. Moonsun says:

I got so excited as I read this post! Wow, Wow, Wow…….. just simply amazing. The Light prayer #1 makes so much more sense now. I cannot wait until I see this game and play it and also hear all the “light” testimonies.

11. jilli55 says:

Bravo…can’t wait!

12. donna604 says:

Wow, can’t wait to download the game!

13. Dayle says:

I love your posts and look forward to receiving them. Happily get the Hint :). I have been praying “Lord shine your light on whatever you want to shine it on, and Lord hold it there long enough until I can see what it is you want me to see” for nearly a year now and it has taken me on a fascinating journey. So to go to the next level, as I see here in your posts is exciting. What if the transformational journey that I have experienced so far with this simple prayer is multiplied, what if others can experience this same transformation if this tool is bathed with His light – I can only wonder in awe at the possibilities – looking forward to seeing the outcome so to prayer we go. Grateful and honoured to be able to participate in this way.

14. Bethany Thigpen says:

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen and something that is right up my alley!!! Whenever someone talks with me about an issue, my mind immediately starts to draw a graph or branching tree to help “diagnose” the problem! I cannot WAIT to see what God does with this-

Bethany, are you familiar with what they call “brain mapping software?” This stuff just unleashed me. Having to start at the top left corner of the page with a Word document was so stiffing to me. Now I can start in the middle of the page and build out randomly in every direction as the ideas come. Brain mapping software is either a total turn off, or a magnificent accelerator. It all depends on the design of your brain.

I use http://www.TheBrain.com. I tried some free versions and ended up paying for this one. Easy to use. Very dependable. Easy to learn. It has been one of the best investments in myself I have made in the last decade.