Scorecard for the Week of February 2nd

I continue to be impressed with the level of support from you intercessors.  From past experience, there is a lot of enthusiasm at first for any project, then intercession fatigue sets in and the numbers quickly dwindle.  We have had only about a 15% drop off from the first week which is amazing.

I am also very excited about the reports from some of you that these light prayers are bringing benefit to your lives as well.  Keep on sharing the fun.

The sundry reports of how you found SLG to begin with have been fascinating and loads of fun.  Thanks for sharing.  I can only imagine how much fun the angels have had this week as a result of your prayers for more invasive connections.

On the sales front, income is finally back up to what is normal for us at this time of year.  We continue, however, to have 90% of our income from new people which is a great indicator of God moving in a different group of people as He had indicated to us back in December.

We started to do some advertising on the web a couple of weeks ago and those are certainly not being seen yet, so we wonder about that.  It might just be that it takes time, or it might need a push from you.  Your call.

Two items of good news on the “see” side of the equation.

First is that I have been aching for a long time to put blessings to music.  I find it very grating when people grab some music off the shelf and slap it onto one of our blessings with no relevance whatsoever.  It is like watching a baseball game while listening to a basketball game.  Quite jarring for me.

The way the old hymns were written was someone writing the lyrics with a specific meter of poetry.  Then a musician would come along and write music that matched the poetry and you had a classic hymn that would last for centuries.

I have pondered doing that, but the pondering only lasted seconds.  I am too much of a free spirit to write out a blessing ahead of time and hammer the living thing into a form and format that is easy for the musician to sync to.

So that leaves me with the hardest and the best option which is to do an unrehearsed, live recording of a real blessing, face to face with a big spirited person who could receive it with intensity, and have musicians playing unrehearsed music that flows with the blessing, through the choreography of the Holy Spirit.

I have approached a handful of people over the years, but there has always been a misfire.  Still the idea has not left.

On Wednesday of this week, I had a keen sense that the time was ripe for me to begin blessing the three musicians and the sound tech we need, even though I don’t know who they are.  I am quite comfortable with God’s ability to get prayer requests applied to the right target.  So, Thursday at our team meeting, we blessed those four really well, and will continue to do so.

Interestingly, on Thursday a name popped up in a very unexpected place of one of the three musicians who seems to have the spiritual giftings we need for this.  I have asked a mutual friend to float the idea by her to see how she feels about it.

This is far from a done deal, but it sure would be special if finally we could assemble the team to do this.

The other big seeing moment this week came on Tuesday.  I was minding my own business, grinding away on e-mails on the road, before the day’s activities started.

Out of nowhere, the heart project popped up on the radar.  I have been a bit stuck there trying to figure out the core of the fractal of four.  On the surface it seems to be 2 + 2, but that was not fitting quite right.  In November, some things shifted causing me to feel it is 3 + 1:  the Holy Trinity plus the Kingdom of God.

A number of markers pointed that direction but not solidly enough to build on, so I have been circling around and around the concept, trying to break the impasse.

Suddenly on Tuesday morning, the Holy Spirit prompted me to consider DNA and the fact that it was composed of four amino acids.  That shouted.  This is a very seminal and simple picture of the fractal of four.

Again, on the surface they appear to be 2 + 2 as the A, C, G, T each pair up in DNA.  However, in RNA, the U is substituted for T, so you have the constant of A, C, G in both DNA and RNA but a different fourth amino acid in each:  3 + 1.

I don’t have time to study this for another week, since I have to really put my nose to the grindstone with Project N, but I am quite sure that using the concept of these four (five) amino acids, I will be able, before the end of the month, to definitively define the fractal of four, and possibly even identify the mother fractal.

So it is frustration not to be able to drop everything and bear down on the research, but it is exhilarating to have the perfect vein of ore to mine.

Awesome job team.

Only two big moments this week, but each of them might have implications for decades to come.

Thanks so much for doing the heavy lifting for us here.

Copyright February 2014 by Arthur Burk

From the Hub

This entry was posted in Family News, Light Prayers. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Scorecard for the Week of February 2nd

1. Connie Jo says:

Arthur, I’ve sent you some of my husband’s instrumental music to hear. I know you will be blessed by it. 🙂

2. Valerie J. in RVA says:

“Fractal of 4” sends me straight to the 4 cardinal directions. I have always loved Psalm 75 on this: For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: He putteth down one, and setteth up another. (verses 6-7, KJV) Talk about 3+1! North isn’t even mentioned, being understood in ancient Israel as God’s salient. Shalom to all.

3. Neridda says:

“…live recording of a real blessing, face to face with a big spirited person who could receive it with intensity,”

reflecting last week on what I have loved most from SLG and realised that the light-switch moment for me was the live blessings on Nurture for the Spirit. I would love it if you recorded all your blessings ‘live’, even without music.
    Blessing you all to live in the light as you were made for the light.

4. Nanette says:

The 4 living creatures might hold some answers. Eze 1 lists the man/lion/ox/eagle, but Eze 10 lists cherub/man/lion/eagle. Seems that it reflects your amino acid four/five situation with the ox & cherub acting like the U & T.

5. David says:

Pretty sure Daniel is not the mother fractal of 4, but the book is full of 3 + 1 The most obvious is Hananiah, Mishael, Azariah (3) plus Daniel (1). There are many others in the book too.

Way to rock the fractals, David. I will certainly explore the book to test any models I come up with.

• David says:

About 3 years ago I asked God why almost all the fours in Daniel were 3 + 1. Never got an answer till I saw the information here on the fractal of 4 being 3 + 1. In reflecting on just one of them, when the king had his dream, Daniel interpreted it. Daniel said the king was thinking about the future.

Part of the interpretation was that the head of gold was the king (the present). If you take the future kingdoms, there were three (chest and arms of silver, belly and thighs of brass, legs of iron and feet of iron and clay). In addition to those three, was the plus one (the rock cut out without hands, I.e. the kingdom of God).

At least on the surface that fits the fractal pattern, but I never looked any deeper then that. Since the head of gold is in the dream I suppose it could be a fractal of five and not four.

Anyway there are many very clear instances of 3 + 1. The most noticeable being the three friends (Shadrach, Meshach, Abednigo) plus the fourth being Daniel.

6. Ronda says:

Definitely praying for the musicians. This is key. So exciting to hear the reports resulting from the light prayers. Joining in the prayers weekly and expecting to see the results in SLG and far beyond… to Him who is able to do exceeding abundant… Oh yes!

7. nancy says:

Lovin’ the music idea. Some of my favorite soaking is to anointed blends of music and blessings. An amazing violinist is Ruth Fazal. She actually plays a violin with a bow that was given to her personally by Jesus. She would be amazing with your blessings, very intuitive.

8. Cheri says:

Since you enjoy the “angel trails” here is my brief but cataclysmic one. It started when I first obtained a cassette version of Minister to Babies – that was eons ago, before CDs were even born [I still have those antiques]. I loved tine information and searched for a fertile field to plant the info into, but found only hard, rocky soil. Years later, maybe even a decade or two “Sally” [unknown to me] was given a copy of Nurturing the Spirit Seminar DVDs. She loved them and passed it on to “Mary” [a Christian Counselor known only to my by name] She “had no use for the info” and passed it on to “Jane” [an intimate friend of mine] who turned it off after the first 10 minutes because it was “new-age” and passed it off to me for ‘evaluation opinion’. Well it lit my tent on fire and my family has gone on to consume just about everything SLG has produced, changing lives around us.

Now for the second thought. The Torah Portion for this last week came from the viewpoint of “They shall bring you clear oil of beaten olives for the light, to raise up a lamp perpetually.” (Exodus 27:20) and “You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into lightץ”
    (Psalm 18:28 NIV). I have copied here a brief portion from this which I have added to my light prayers for SLG: Lights and Perfections
    This week’s Torah reading begins and ends (Exodus 27:20-21; 30:7-8) with Light and Illumination (and in the middle are “Lights and Perfections”-See Urim & Thumim below). Moses is told to command the Children of Israel to bring to him “clear oil of beaten olives for the light, to raise up a lamp perpetually.” Near the close, the High Priest’s duties will include servicing the wicks and flames each morning and evening, at which time he will also be burning incense before the LORD.
    *Exodus 27:20; 30:7,8: “And you shall command the children of Israel that they bring you clear, pure oil of pressed olives for the light, to cause the lamp to burn continually.And he shall burn it [fragrant incense] every morning when he trims the lamps. When Aaron lights the lamps at twilight, he shall burn incense.” Plain olive oil doesn’t burn well if at all. It needs to be tzach-refined, pristine, transparent, pure, and clear. The Light from the Menorah illuminated the Holy Place; its lamps were also positioned so as to shine onto the table bearing the Bread of His Presence. Pray that we keep the lamps of our spirits trimmed, and fueled with the Holy Spirit, so that the truth of His Word and Presence will be illuminated.

“Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning . . .” (Luke 12:35 NIV);

“You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light” (Psalm 18:28 NIV).

“For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Yeshua the Messiah” (II Corinthians 4:6).

*Exodus 28:3: “So you shall speak to all who are gifted artisans (Heb: “wise-hearts”), whom I have filled with the spirit (wind) of wisdom, that they may make Aaron’s garments, to consecrate him, that he may minister to Me as priest.” Pray for those whom God has especially gifted in the Body of Messiah as ‘craftsmen’, that they realize their talent and grace in developing their artistic skills have been breathed into them by the Holy Spirit-and that they will devote their creativity to that which is holy. In Israel as in other countries, there is a ‘thief’ waiting to divert the artistic giftings of God’s people away to the adulation of the world.

Urim and Thumim

*Exodus 28: 29-30. “Aaron shall carry the names of the sons of Israel in the breastplate of judgment over his heart when he enters the holy place, for a memorial before the LORD continually. You shall put in the breastplate of judgment the Urim and the Thumim, and they shall be over Aaron’s heart when he goes in before the LORD; and Aaron shall carry the judgment of the sons of Israel over his heart before the LORD continually.”

The exact nature of the Urim and Thumim and how they were used is no longer known to us. But we may assume this: they were a divine means used by the High Priest in making ‘wise judgment’ for Israel (Num. 27:21; Nehemiah 7:65). Urim is a special superlative for “Light”-as it were, “Light of Lights” – and Thumim a superlative for “Perfection”-as it were, “Perfection of Perfections”. Light (or) is related to “revelation and illumination”, while (tome) the Hebrew root for the word perfection is often translated “integrity” (cf: Psalm 25:21-“Let integrity (tome) and uprightness preserve me, for I wait in hope for You.”). Righteous judgments for His people are near to God’s Heart, and He desired it to be near to the hearts of His priests. This required supreme Illumination and Integrity.

Finally, Urim begins with the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet ALEPH, while Thumim begins with the last TAV. Aleph and Tav (Hebrew) / A and Z (English)/ Alpha and Omega (Greek). In the Hebrew translation of Revelation 22:18, Yeshua (Jesus) declares, “I am the Aleph and the Tav, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last”.
    I love this part: Righteous judgments for His people are near to God’s Heart, and He desired it to be near to the hearts of His priests. This required supreme Illumination and Integrity.
    and have asked Holy Spirit to re-activate a new Urim and Thumim of revelation and illumination in the hearts of His people that are near to his heart in order to translate wise judgments and superlative light to His children in and through SLG.
    Thanks you Arthur and team for the Urim and Thumim of your lives.

9. jewestaway says:

Oh how my heart leapt when you mentioned the 4 Amino Acids! Wow! What a celebration there was when that Genetic Code was cracked! And the many hundreds of thousands of man-hours it took! Yet Yahweh zapped it all into perfection in a blink of an eye! And it was good!
    So my praying for you, Arthur, will be for that Light to fracture and release the fractals of the Amino Acids, the building blocks of our genes. Intriguing, exciting stuff!
    Then there is ‘First is that I have been aching for a long time to put blessings to music.’ Hit another spot in me! Awesome!
    The prophetic minstrel or poet in me has been revived just recently, ever since I began to link in with SLG! Just realised this! Poetry flows again, then the yearning just this week to go find a new Autoharp… for simple 3 or 4 chord ‘in-the-spirit’ melodies, not only for these poems maybe, but more to minister to the spirit. Going out of tune immediately after careful re-tuning is not the go! Replacement time! Not bothered to play for years… And now…
    I’d been thinking that free melody as a softly hued background would be perfect, as I read your Blessings for the Spirit, not only to myself, but to whomsoever!
    And now you are praying for that team! I’ll be praying for your anointed team to step into His spotlight! It is there, not seen yet! Spirit eyes to be opened, to see! Giftings galore to be unpacked for you, for His glory!!
    Now, I’d like to ask something about that Sally in my life… It is nearly 10 years since my husband died. Since then I lost all interest in cricket, Friday-night-footy, the nightly news, and the newspapers, although I thoroughly enjoyed being part of all of those while he was alive, ever since we married! Poetry, journaling, praying and getting lost in reading and digging into the Bible also ceased, along with the neglect of my once-precious Autoharp! These latter are springing to life since a friend told me to ‘Look up Sapphire!’ and directed me to the 7 Curses for starters! There’s something pulling me back, a mix of fear of failure and fear of succeeding. Plenty of ministry, but something there! Ugh! Now, I am wondering where I may find material to further assist in the healing around those areas? I’m almost 75 and have the ever-increasing desire to fulfil his plans for me, for His glory! Any ideas…
    Joan- standing in the gap from Australia…

10. Arthur, on the music front, Cindy Hunter Wallen came to mind, she’s a violinist with skill and sensitivity.
    Jane
    PS I included our website just in case….
    God prepared a garden for us, 35 acres of paradise so that everyone who visits will enjoy his presence.

11. Pamela says:

“First is that I have been aching for a long time to put blessings to music”

WOAH I’ve known music to absolutely bypass the soul and hit directly to the spirit without the least bit of kickback. Something about it just gets further than words and its compounded when the spirit of the song matches the music like you noted. When this comes out – I think the work of the blessings are going to have a major acceleration in people’s spirits. I can hardly wait for this to come out! Rock on! Prayer point duly noted.