Quotes from Project N

While you still don’t have the big picture of what Project N is about, I thought you might enjoy a quote out of context every day or two.

Boundaries you can live with.  But boundaries that move every day and don’t announce themselves?  What’s up with that nonsense?  How can you live life with that crazy variable?

You will have to solve the problem of how to live big when you have to live small.  You will need to reinvent yourself to find immense joy in fewer successes.  You can’t live widely like you once did.  But fulfillment is still within reach if you learn to see life as a riddle to be solved, not a mountain to be conquered.

Copyright February 2014 by Arthur Burk From the Hub

This entry was posted in Spiritual Growth. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Quotes from Project N

1. Cindy Wallen says:

As I read all these different,tidbit paragraphs relating to project N, I wonder how you are so intimately acquainted with my life. And then the light shines in. Bring it!

2. Diane - Canada says:

Awesome quote — so appropriate for my season (re: identity) Where did the first quote go about the community/ body. I emailed this link but now it has changed to this one. Can I have a copy of the first quote?

Diane, you can get the quotes (and a whole lot more) in a few weeks when the project is released. I change quotes every few hours.

• Diane - Canada says:

Thanks, seems the 2 I viewed were very perfect for my circumstances and my circle of friends — I am very interested in the complete unveiling 🙂

3. Mary L says:

Hallelu-Jah!!!!! The cavalry (project N) is coming!

4. Tanya says:

Wow….. So Good, and with such deep wording!! I’m Sooooo longing to hear/read the N project. So life giving!!!

5. linzi roberts says:

Dear Arthur, Do you have any revelation/teaching on Dyslexia?
    I get my left and right hands mixed up and have not been able to play the piano well because my fingers turn into thumbs.
    I realize you have a lot on your plate, but would appreciate you advising me of anything you have recorded on this subject.
    I am very thankful to God for your “Forerunner” ministry, Numbers 6:24.

No, Linzi, I am vaguely aware that it exists, but have never studied it in any form.

• Dyslexia runs in my family, the most prominent being my mother. She could read yet not know what she read. Writing was similar. She could write a letter(one a week to her two interstate sisters alternately. But she couldn’t read back what she wrote. She always found a way to coerce someone to read it to her! All her life she hid it and successfully avoided detection. She memorised recipes because she couldn’t read them! Till she cried out to God at about 70years of age that she wanted to read his Word! And he healed her overnight! Then she had a story to tell which some didn’t want to hear! You mean you didn’t readall my letters Forgiveness time! !
        Mine is more numerical. I swap or transpose numbers as in phone numbers and credit card numbers. Gotta check it over and over different ways!
        Something in the brain seems to be turned upside down, in reverse, as in resisting coming out the right way. It seems to be linked with some pre birth or birth drama or trauma, not wanting to live. Elijah House has made some comment on it. But my numbers still do a dance every now and again. Wonder why?

• Debbie G. says:

I have an answer for you though. I am in Canada, quite familiar with the issue,which resides in the brain. Light goes in the eyes, which sends a message to the Optical cord, which then sends the message to the brain. Then things get scrambled. (like a toddler let loose in the slg office lol) Its called Irlen Syndrome, it can be corrected with colored lenses. Just google it, you will find the official websute. Dyslexia is related to it. I also have the problem. Its also a processing issue. The problem is dealt with using colour filters. Coloured lenses are used.

• walkbyfaith says:

Linzi, If you would like to contact me at this email address, I can tell you about what I have learned about inner healing for dyslexia…. amay@christ.diedfor.us In Christ, Anne

• Sharon says:

Linzi,
      Hello!! May I refer you to a teaching bu John & Paula Sanford, with Elijah House. They have had much success praying to turn the human spirit around in the body, as dyslexia results from fleeing from life as a very tiny baby, sometimes in the womb, and often because of trauma. Blessings

6. Paul S. says:

Arthur, love reading your blog posts, even though they are often so esoteric; and your readership by and large is so in tune with everything that you post; and their responses are are so eloquent…it’s apparent that they are enlightened and so in tune with all that is going on at SLG. I feel like I’m in the dark ages, but so very hungry to grasp and lay hold of at least some of the nuggets from the gold mine that is being offered. Blessings always to you and this wonderful community of believers!

7. nancy says:

I love this. There is an ocean of life in the root word alone……I am excited to see this expanded! I, too, have my guess. Praying for LIGHT and LIFE in abundance today!

8. Ronda says:

After a decade of loss and pain, the Lord spoke to me clearly awhile back that this would be a year of restoration… Kinda looking forward to this project’s completion. 🙂 Thanks for the teaser.

9. Rosa says:

Bring it!

10. jane62 says:

How about ‘to fetch home again’ from H7725? I like that one. But the first thing that came to my mind was +100! And not neutral…

11. There is so much in that word “restore”. What it means to me that in living life to the fullest and touching people and places our soul can become depleted or “low on gas”, to use a very weak analogy. God, with the infinite tools he has at his disposal, restores our soul by refilling the parts of our soul that are a few cups, quarts or gallons short. Somehow I think we were meant to empty it out on a regular basis so that he can restore it because that gives him great pleasure.

12. Pamela says:

I feel like I’m waiting on a grand masterpiece to be unveiled. Praying for every instance of the artist’s brush to be divinely directed. From the blends of colors on the palate to the pressures applied and turns of the wrist with each stroke touching the canvas of life to have the vital, utmost clarity from the Holy Spirit. May light shine however G-d intends, revealing every facet, every dimension, every unique and exquisite angle and fashion of Project N that He wants released….and I do have my guess. Teasers are GREAT!