Light Prayers: 35. Light in the Body

Luke 11:34-36  AV  “The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.  Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.  If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.”

I very much appreciate your prayers for sweet light last week.  I feel they were answered Saturday when I spoke on Shame to Dignity at the seminar in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.

There was no question that there is a hot passion that drives me in certain topics, but I am quite confident that the overall tone of the presentation was gentle and life giving.  Obviously there was a huge level of pain in the room given the topic, but God graced the presentation so that life flowed to the pain, rather than there being more condemnation for those who were not able to get past shame in their previous attempts.

The light was good light.

Thank you very much for pressing in on that topic.

I am headed to South Africa this week for a broad spectrum of activities.  The big one will be the seminar on Saturday about deliverance in the brain.

The sad reality is that in spite of 30 years of widespread deliverance, done with a commendable variety of techniques, the majority of the darkness in our brain has managed to escape detection and eviction with the existing techniques.

This will be a challenging seminar to present as it brings together a high number of SLG concepts such as the fractal of seven, Leviathan, AHS and earned authority, while adding the new dynamic of understanding the construction of the human brain.

I anticipate presenting this somewhat like we did with Nurture Your Spirit Basic Seminar.  I will teach, model, then discuss.  Obviously much of the effectiveness of the event depends on my hearing the Lord about the individuals in the group who I select for the live trials.

So for this week, let the darkness in the brains and bodies of the people I work with on Saturday be replaced with the light from heaven.

Copyright November 2014 by Arthur Burk

On the road again, focusing in deeply on light

This entry was posted in Light Prayers. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Light Prayers: 35. Light in the Body

1. Juanita says:

Driving back from the brain seminar I have no words other than Father designed us in an awesome way. Many thanks Arthur. And many thanks awesome God.

2. Sally Sugrue says:

Hi Arthur, I’m back praying light for you and into these peoples brains… your AHS work and brain work has changed my life. blessings

3. Colette says:

I can’t begin to explain how excited I am for the workshop on Saturday. I so look forward to hearing how you weave the pieces together. Praying intensely for the light to break through the darkness.

4. Glad to be joining again and love the many new facets of light we see through these prayer strategies!

5. It’s taken me a lot more time to realize that I am DID .It was a mystery puzzle of interesting memories. My life work was not to let that get in the way of what Father wants to do through me. I have seen a lot of what is coming and it is going to be exciting and surprisingly easy. …be encouraged you are going in the right direction. WISH I was going with you to ZA since it is home for me but maybe next time. Will pray for you to have break through in new areas and new authority. .Blessings Barry

6. Debbie G. says:

Glory to God! Really delighted at how well the seminar went and will continue praying for you for the upcoming seminar.

7. Sonia says:

Arthur you have been fathering me in this 🙂 I pray for you with earned authority!

8. Juanita says:

Holy Spirit, please go before Arthur and prepare the hearts of all people who will be present at the seminar on Saturday to receive this light of Yours. King Jesus, so that the darkness will not be able to stay in the presence of light. Amen

9. freshKINDRED says:

Will you be audio taping or filming your deliverance in the brain sessions. These are topics I would love to go deeper with!!

10. eva says:

Hello Arthur,

Thank you for Saturday: From Shame to Dignity. Yes, your light was gentle and it landed deeply with me because not only do I need gentle, I get more healing from gentleness. When there is a harsh tone, my spirit shuts down. I felt a hugh hug from God on Saturday. Meeting you for the first time after so many years of benefiting from your journey in my life. You were the first person to speak into the issue of DID with such accuracy. The landscape of the Fox Chase Gulf Glub in Stevens PA is just breath taking. I kept stearing out the window wishing I had brought along my sketch pad and pencils. The atmosphere was also great as I felt for the first time in years that I was in a room full of kindred spirits. It may have appeared that I was daydreraming, yes, but my spirit was also drinking deeply. Thanks Arthur for just being “YOU”.

11. Christi (high-5 girl) says:

Thank you, again for this weekend! Being there was a gift and I am still savoring it! Will be praying re: your travels this week.