LAC Blessings: Hanna #1

Hanna was born and raised in Canton Bern in Switzerland.  Life and work led her far afield, until she returned to live there ten years ago.

In that time, it has been evident that the Canton, and the national capital, Bern, are under the Moabite Curse.  This is defined as those who are in authority not building a platform for those under them.

This can be as generic as a poor parent who has the desire to build a platform but no assets, all the way to the predatory boss who exploits the employees relentlessly for personal gain.

The war against the spirit of Moab is well under way.  The stronghold has been breached and the enemy is yielding ground.  This week our focus will primarily be on holding the ground after the victory, but let’s start with one more hard push to take the battle over the top.

There are two classes of people who have high earned authority.  First are those who, like Hanna, have long walked in the blessing of Esther, investing their lives in helping others who are not their direct responsibility.

Second, there are those who used to be under the Moabite curse, but found the courage and strength to break out.  If you have experienced God building a platform under you with no man’s hands assisting, then you can lean in hard on this one.

Let’s start with Isaiah 25.  Camp for a while on verse 6 and following.  The very fact that Canton Bern has been deeply impacted by the Moabite curse is the reason God will triumph there.

“On THIS mountain . . . ”

Then move through the passage to verse 10 which expresses the totality of the victory.  The Moabite curse will be as powerless as a piece of straw trampled into the manure by a large animal.

War violently for the Moabite demonic structure to be reduced to straw in the stable.

More tomorrow.  Moabite Curse Noble Subject blog

Copyright August 2016, by Arthur Burk

From the Hub, buzzing with expectation for tonight’s Live Streaming Video event

This entry was posted in Blessings, Life After Church. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to LAC Blessings: Hanna #1

1. Looking forward to warring with and for Hanna for breakthrough on every level God wishes to release it. I believe that I bring some authority to the table in helping others that I don’t have a responsibility towards and I will gladly use that authority here!

2. Janis Leal says:

Bravo, Hanna! Standing with you in spirit, and blessing you with joy and encouragement to savor the ground won and secure it with permanence, with confidence and empowerment to move higher and forward toward more! Like an unstoppable steam roller, let the victory gain momentum to beyond the limit and unto the utterly thorough, irrevocable devastation of the enemy.

3. Rebekah says:

I am soooo excited to be part of this prayer thrust for Hanna, Switzerland, and Burn. I spent some time pondering areas where I have earned authority against the Moabite curse, and was delighted when Holy Spirit surfaced half a dozen areas I’d never noticed before. It will be a pleasure to tap those untapped wells!

Let the battle cry ring out…. On THIS mountain….!!!!

• Devorah R.G says:

I really hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but your typo just made my day!!! I’ve often had the thought “May Bern BURN”, and seeing you write it that way is awesome! 😀 Playing with visual intercession, I like picturing a fire cloud covering the whole region around the Swiss capital… ❤

• Rebekah says:

There was a time when my typos caused me to BURN with shame and condemnation. Some of my former blunders have been so atrocious that fear of making one used to keep me from commenting in public forums such as this. I’m glad you found joy in my unintended word play, and I rejoice in the proof of my own freedom, for I felt no shame upon having my typo highlighted. Let the fire fall in Bern Switzerland!!

• Devorah R.G says:

Yay!! Rejoicing in your dignity progress!! ❤ I SO understand the feeling, and the growing freedom 😀 May our zeal burn shame-free!!

4. Devorah R.G says:

As someone living on the “slopes” of the Bern “mountain”, THANK YOU, Hanna, and team! May your warfare strength be multiplied as you seek to manifest God’s magnificent redemption. May the hand of God come to rest on you first as it descends onto this place through your efforts. May you feast on the satisfying goodness of God’s presence as you establish communal generosity.

5. Soo Fee says:

My spirit was stirred into excitement when Arthur shared about the work that Hanna was doing in LAC live stream. I will gladly press into the blessings prayers for next 7 days.

Liked by 1 person