1. Warfare: Mother/Daughter Conflict

There is a lot of friction between mothers and daughters that is due to poor circumstances or poor social skills.

That said, there is another group of people where one or the other has really solid social skills, deep connection with the Lord and His principles, but no matter what, they can’t get resolution to the conflict.

Our experience is that there is usually a pair of critters in one or the other that is sabotaging the relationship.  Almost always, it is Leviathan in the cerebellum.  Then there is a demon or an AHS in the parietal lobe.  The combination of these two will block all the soul and spirit work that either or both do.

On Monday, January 23rd at 8:00 a.m. Pacific time, I will be doing deliverance prayer for all the women in the SLG tribe and their extended family, seeking to free them from those critters so they have a reasonable chance to rebuild a relationship.

I invite you to join me with your authority and passion at that time.

Copyright January 21, 2017 by Arthur Burk

This entry was posted in Spiritual Warfare. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to 1. Warfare: Mother/Daughter Conflict

1. karen says:

aha joined with you in spirit.realize what a strong critter such as leviathan is because the issue with my relationship with my daughter comes from twisted communication.i am amazed how we can say one thing and the other not hearing another…..praying to listen much much bettet….thank you for being in tune with our issues.bless you

Liked by 1 person

2. Before the designated time for prayer, I’d had two extremely intense dreams, which I cannot remember, but they both were preparation Warfare!
    Grabbing the handy CD set of ‘Doing Deliverance CD on the Brain’, for the illustration of the brain, then placing my finger on the cerebellum portion, Leviathan was stirred and routed, taking its wet footprints with it… then the area cleansed.
    Next, with finger resting on the parietal lobe area, various AHS were offered the way out… and went. Some wanted the comfort of an angel escort which was given! Smiles!
    Turning to the resident demonic entities, it was funny to see them showing their colours, pulling faces, poking out their tongues in ugly defiance! They went! Yay!
    Then for the clean-up, I was seeing each woman’s human spirit jumping in with alacrity. It felt like the servant portion leading the gang to do the necessary clean-up, all to be ready for the sweet infilling with ‘love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness and faithfulness’ in such an abundant measure, for these precious ones. That portion of ‘Mission Accomplished’!
    Breathing a sigh of relief, this poem, written years ago, came bubbling out once again… with a minor change from the original… surely the deep-healing desire in their hearts, integral in this long-overdue restoration of Mother/Daughter relationships!

UNFADING BEAUTY
    May the unfading beauty of a quiet gentle spirit
    May the peace and security of a yielded heart
    May grace and purity
    Wisdom and unity
    Be seen in our lives as the fragrance of Christ
    That we may be known as Women of God.
    (Joan Westaway © 2000)

Such a joy to be part of this warfare for Mother/Daughter relationships, that otherwise were in perpetual unresolved conflict, to open the way for the next phase of their glorious restoration!
    Amen and Halleluyah!

3. Arthur says:

We have our first report. It was of a mother who went through deep deliverance during the prayer time. We wait to see what impact that has on her relationship with the rest of the family, but it is a start.

Liked by 2 people

4. Arthur says:

We had a solid time of prayer and warfare at the office. Every woman in the tribe has a mother. Some relationships are good, some not so good. It was a privilege to war. Thank you to all of you who stood with us around the world. Doing large scale deliverance like this with people I don’t know is an interesting experience. We will wait and see now what the results are in restored relationships.

Liked by 4 people

5. jenniekidz says:

I have nine daughters and a fair amount of authority regarding the Moabite curse….being a servant who has come out from under it. Interestingly, the Lord has given me insight recently into this within the book of Ruth. I will join you in spirit!!!!

Liked by 1 person

6. lila1jpw says:

I will be joining with you in prayer.

7. Zoe Green says:

I have a work commitment at the specific time , I am on GMT but am in agreement with the topic and will do my bit as close timewise as possible to join the community , may the fragrance of peace,
    joy and freedom infuse the tribe

Liked by 1 person

8. Claire says:

Joining you tomorrow! LOVE the topic!!

9. Debbie Clarke says:

I will joyfully keep this in prayer! My relationship with my mother has been troubled on and off through the years.

10. Kate says:

Yes ta will try. Much needed..

11. mimischoltz says:

Will join. my time 6:00 am. Thanks for the spot-on theme: Mother/Daughter Conflict

12. arideman says:

Great timing, Arthur, as well as the subject as the local time for me (5PM).
    Gbu,
    Arianne

13. Mindi Lea Fires says:

How do you join?

Liked by 1 person

14. Donna B, says:

This is a dream of mine – healing and deliverance en masse! 6am my time. Perfect.

15. Janis Leal says:

Will do.

16. Cynthia says:

On 1/11, you asked for prayer to defend the Live Stream from incoming stuff. You posted a specific strategy, which was very grace-filled and really worked. Do you have a favorite strategy for this go-round?

Well, it is simply deliverance. I go after Leviathan first, then deal with whatever is in the parietal lobe. I have a sense I am not answering your question, though. Can you rephrase it if I am not getting it?

• Cynthia says:

I may have misunderstood. Now I think I see that you are inviting us to join in for receiving the deliverance, whereas I first took it to be a request for intercession for the whole tribe to be impacted by your warfare on Monday. Does that make sense?

17. Amanda Dixon says:

I would like to listen to your prayer on Monday from Toronto, how can I be involved ?
    Blessings
    Amanda

18. jewestaway says:

2.00AM… joining you!

19. Caroline says:

Ah thank you so much.. I didn’t read yesterday’s blog because I usually read the ones which come to my email.. So I shall go back! It’s 5am here at that time! Thanks SLG!

20. Caroline says:

Hi, I am from NZ and would like to join this .. Please can you share how I join in? Skype? Phone (preferable for me)? Thanks!

21. LaVonne says:

How do I get on this? Is there a link sent out? I didn’t know about the other web streaming, so not sure where to go to get on. Thanks. LaVonne