Shadow of Death Teaching

Last year, one of our live stream sessions included a teaching on the Shadow of Death.  Since that is not commonly discussed in the spiritual warfare community, we have stripped the audio from the original video to make it available to you.

Some people are putting it on their mp3 player and running it all night for a month to deeply imprint the immensity of Jesus’ victory into their spirit.

I think it is time for the Tribe to step up to a new level of impact.  Instead of just listening to this for yourself, consider who else needs it.  Whether you do a generic distribution on Facebook or write a personal email to a few friends who struggle with this issue and don’t know why, let’s walk in compassion for those who are living in the Shadow of Death and consider it inevitable.

You may share this link with anyone, anywhere, at no cost.

The Shadow of Death.

Copyright January 2017 By Arthur Burk

This entry was posted in Spiritual Warfare. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Shadow of Death Teaching

1. Maryna Colley says:

Good morning Thank you for the teaching on the shaddow of death. Will you please do the same and make an audio available on Sheol ? Blessings Maryna Colley

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 10:30 PM, Noble Subjects wrote:

> SLG posted: “Last year, one of our live stream sessions included a > teaching on the Shadow of Death. Since that is not commonly discussed in > the spiritual warfare community, we have stripped the audio from the > original video to make it available to you. Some people” >

Maryna, I don’t have an adequate understanding of Sheol yet, so that product won’t happen any time soon. I know that Death and Sheol are two different places. They are male and female respectively and they do different things to people, but I have a long way to go before I can speak with the authority that I have about the Shadow of Death. So we will wait until the wine has aged some more.

Liked by 1 person

2. W Ulrey says:

File will not open. Is it just my devices?

Thank you. Wanda Ulrey

3. Hello Arthur,

Amazing Word and Prayer! Thank you!

4. On our trip to LAC Ontario we were faced with things we didn’t understand. There was a humongous devouring happening…beyond anything we could sniff out explanations for. I suspect this is it. I will get it playing and then will pass it on as it seems appropriate. Thank you VERY much. Agreeing with you for larger authority to lean in.

5. lila1jpw says:

Thank you so much, Arthur.
    As a new widow, your original posting was a great source of comfort for me. I am currently working with someone who has been boxed in by a diagnosis of bipolar and when they descend into the depths, the lure of suicide can be almost irresistible.

Liked by 1 person

6. Barry says:

I read my post and realized it may sound stern.I find im sensitive to the nature of God no longer being immutable in so many christian circles. I was not trying to be harsh just leting you know you are standing on a line in the sand but having read much of you posts im sure you know it is there.Just wanted to let you know i was not trying to be argumentative.

7. Barry says:

Good word…but. Choose carefully your words Christs immutability is not up for question .The trinity cannot be altered even for a moment or the term tertium quid comes into our Christology. There are fine lines here .
    As for sheol i believe we may have met. The spirit of death tormented me for years and i believe caused some D.i.D for me.Many years of experiencing utter terror while having no knowledge of who i was. Yet never being abandoned by God while a part of me was suffering. It is a mystery. Our lives like riddles come into the light in time and scars heal. Jesus Christ is the end of death and death when he beholds the Bride. Sees his end.May the dread of God go before you as you walk into the dark places and shine your light.Amen

8. Pingback: The Skies Declare His Glory

9. Ryan says:

A friend of mine posted a 90 second video on being suicidal on Facebook based on the following post linked below. Do you see any connection between the Shadow of Death and the dynamic described in the post?

10. Caroline says:

I’m not in ‘your tribe’ but do receive your emails. I listene to this this morning and wept yet again at what Jesus did for us.
    I entered into the prayer for my children and some others… Bringing them under the covering I have so they would receive the prayer also.
    My own testimony from the age of 13 till the age of 42 I was under this shadow of darkness. Torment upon torment, and I never understood why God wouldn’t visit me as I cannot express how tormenting and dark it was. Now I know what it was!
    Thank you, Arthur, for releasing this. I have shared it with great joy.
    In deep gratitude
    Caroline

Liked by 1 person

11. Appreciate your steadfastness and and always abounding in the work of the Lord.Your heart for people, and such a spirit of unity!! Onward and Forward! Blessings and goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life!!!

12. Cherie says:

Thank you for this. It is quite powerful and much needed!

13. Pingback: Shadow of Death Teaching – Vibrant Ministries

14. Reblogged this on Learning 2 Abide and commented:
    Amazing teaching on and deliverance from the Shadow of Death.
    Love the passionate explaining of the magnificent triumph of Jesus Christ over the shadow of death… so beautifully powerful.
    And then the extraordinary worship and warfare through communion.
    Get your communion elements and join the SLG Tribe in this powerful passionate victorious prayer of freedom.

Lord, Shine Your Face On Us.

Liked by 1 person

15. Diane Broadbent says:

Thank you Arthur! That’s brilliant. Excited to be spreading and sharing such invaluable tools.

Liked by 1 person

16. Cynthia says:

Thanks, Arthur. Super powerful.

Liked by 1 person