Prayers to Heal Wounded Hearts

These are the heart prayers we will be focused on at 8:00 a.m. Pacific time today.  Join us in spirit from around the world.  Don’t try to cover all of them.  Just lean into the ones where you have authority.  Pray for the entire tribe, and our extended families, that our hearts might be healed and transformed today.

We have found that as we come together at a specific time, as a tribe, God moves with greater power than when we pray individually.

1)            Gideon

He had a trauma bond to time.  His heart was frozen over the guilt of not having heard God correctly in a situation that caused the death of many.  Grief and fear anchored him in the past.

2)            Jonah

The Assyrians had invaded Israel, destroyed his nation, and taken his people and his relatives into captivity.  He was deeply vested in hatred and bitterness and had no desire to see God bless his enemies.  He turned his anger toward God when God chose to see value in the people he hated.

3)            Jacob

He had been on the defensive for so long, fearing fraud and trickery at every turn, that when his brother came, offered full forgiveness and restoration of family ties, he could not receive it.

4)            Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea

Fear of man kept them trapped in a posture of cowardice, while they knew that Jesus was THE Christ.

5)            Gomer

She did not value herself, therefore could not receive Hosea’s gift of valuing her inner being.  All she could value and receive value for was her body.

6)            Jeremiah

He had a social contract with God that included a particular level of care by God for him.  When God did not provide the comfort and community he wanted, he dissolved into a pathetic puddle of self-pity

7)            Job

God replaced his religious heart with a heart of awe.

8)            Hezekiah

He saw the worst of idolatry, including watching his brother, the crown prince, be murdered by his parents in sacrifice to a demon.  He reacted to the trauma with an intense pursuit of the righteous God, seeking to enthrone Him on the land.

9)            Wall builders of Nehemiah’s day

In spite of the lack of support from the elders of Jerusalem, and in spite of the fact that the project kept getting larger and harder, they had hearts for endurance and therefore received the gift of a miracle from God.

10)         Daniel

He had to get a PhD in Babylonian magic, graduate summa cum laud and defend his dissertation before Nebuchadnezzar.  Even though he was marinated in evil for an unknown period of time, he maintained a heart that was noble and pure and sought after God fearlessly.

Copyright February 2017 by Arthur Burk

This entry was posted in Spiritual Warfare. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Prayers to Heal Wounded Hearts

1. Marcia says:

It is an spiritual awaken. God bless you.

2. Pingback: Prayers to Heal Wounded Hearts — Noble Subjects | whiteantelopestudio

3. I am delighted to have recently discovered SLG, and now, Noble Subjects. The height and depth of the light of Christ in this place is vast, but I am happily engaged in an attempt to absorb as much as possible! I have a keen sense of “a place to belong,” and so I look forward to becoming acquainted with everyone.
    I see the fingerprints of a loving family here. I sense hospitality, and the knowledge of how to nurture the noble subjects of our King. Especially those who are healing from wounded hearts, and awakening to our royal identity!! I am very grateful to have been led to this very well-set table of God’s love, and will be holding you in my prayers. With many thanks, and Shalom! Connie

4. Cynthia says:

Arthur, I love the way that this intercession showed your whimsical creativity & profound insight into scripture. Your suggestions brought us different entrance points that we could access according to our own essence and gifting, to pray in the spirit in our own unique design. And I also felt a great lifting in my heart afterward – “lighthearted” is really the best term. There’s a certain Sapphire flavor that I’m beginning to distinguish spiritually in the fruit that comes after these prayer times & the live streams. It reminds me of the way you explain the difference between peace & joy in the PTSD album. This feels like rich joy. I love the Mercy season flavor of warfare – it feels more like playtime with heaven, intimate time with the Father. Thanks!

Liked by 1 person

5. Caroline says:

Forgive me if this has been covered before, but I was unable to commit to this particular unified time which I’m sorry about. Is there a place I can go to pray them, as in mp3, and go outside of time and join in and add my heart to all of yours?
    Caroline, NZ

6. hazel says:

What a joy and honour to be able to pray with and for everyone in the SLG Tribe. My pray focus was Gideon and especially those who have guilt and frozen hearts because of a friend or family member who committed suicide. God set me free to Jesus be all the praise and Glory.

7. mtroxy3 says:

The interconnectedness of these prayers of and for the heart revealed the multi-variated wisdom and being of G-d. He so knows us and the human race. His power is so evident within these stories and their applications to today. Shortly after I started the prayers, in my spirit I saw Jesus’s hands with the nail scars wrap around a human heart and begin to massage it in the most gentle yet strong and firm manner. He was breaking up the scar tissue to realign it with the pattern Father had placed in it originally. Glory to G-d.

Liked by 1 person

8. Firstly this is so relevant to where I am and what I was feeling in my heart. Just before I saw this e-mail. Secondly, because I am coming to the US next month I was so excited to see 8Am Pacific time, and that it was also a time I Could semi join. Thank you for praying into the very areas that is difficult in my life at the moment. Bless you Sapphire group and all around the world praying.

9. LaVonne says:

Joining in Spirit also..

10. Diane Broadbent says:

Just joining you… Thank you for this excellent opportunity to pray together at the same time…

11. Hansie Louw says:

praying from Cape Town

12. Rebekah says:

Joining in spirit!

13. Janis Leal says:

Wow… what a wonderful, beautiful list….
    Already moved deeply in spirit…. before we even start…..